We specialize in resolving broken relationships. We have about a 95% success rate in restoring marriages.
We have considerable experience in the healing of the emotional issues and dissociation arising from childhood sexual or physical abuse. We also provide counseling for addictions, fears and phobias, anger, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, and sexual issues.
One of the things that makes us different from traditional Christian counseling is that our counselors have all been where you are and are now living and practicing what we teach.
The goal of personal counseling is to resolve a person’s unresolved spiritual issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to do that we will send you via E-mail a personal history questionnaire which we will ask you to fill out and return to us prior to your first appointment. We will also ask you to watch the film on our website “Causes of Anger & Emotional Triggers”. Watching the film and having your history before your appointment will save
A typical counseling session is scheduled for 2 hours, but longer sessions can be scheduled for those who have to travel a distance to get to our location. We counsel people all over the world through Skype and Face Time on I-Phones.
We believe that most problems in life are the result of:
You or the person you are in relationship with not knowing what the word of God has to say about the issue which results in:
- You are the other person doing what you believe to be right, instead of what is actually right, based on your life’s experiences.A recurring argument, over and over and over about the same thing because both of you believe you are right and the other person is wrong.
- You or the other person using anger or ignoring the issue as a means of getting your way.
- Separation or divorce because either you or the other person are frustrated because of the same recurring argument/issue that does not get resolved.
- You or the person you are in relationship with not feeling loved as a result of emotional or physical needs not being met.
- You or the other person obeying emotions instead of what you know to be the right thing to do.
- You or the other person reaching outside the unity of the marriage or relationship to another person in an attempt to get from this other person what you are not getting within the marriage.
- Repeated trust/jealousy issues which results in endless questions of where you were, why where you there, who did you talk to and do you really love me.
You or another you are in relationship with having a history of addiction of drugs, alcohol, gambling, shopping, porn, electronic games as a means to self-medicate negative emotions by distracting your mind and emotions from what you would be thinking and feeling to something more acceptable.
Lifelong depression as a result of lies recorded in your mind as truth such as:
- I am worthless
- I am not good enough
- I should not have been born
- I am not lovable
- I am dirty
- Everyone else is better than me
- It is always my fault
- I am the wrong sex
A deep grief of a loss that you or your spouse is not able to resolve.
A history of anger due to previous life’s events of being treated with injustice and people you have not forgiven.
- Not knowing how to forgive people who have treated you unfairly as a child, adolescent, teenager or as an adult.
- Still having hurtful memories of those injustices in your life.
Being molested as a child and not being able to work through those painful events which may result in:
- Thoughts or feelings of being dirty
- Thoughts that sex is dirty
- Not having a desire for sex
- Avoiding sex
- Not being able to have an orgasm
- Only being able to have an orgasm in a certain position
- Freezing when touched in a certain place or a certain way
- Recurring thoughts that it was your fault
- Recurring masturbation
- Different sexual fetishes
TYPICAL COUNSELING ISSUES
*CLICK ON THE VIDEO FOR MORE INFO
- Abandonment (fear of)
- Anger/hate – Video *
- Addictions – Video *
- Electronic Games
- ADD (busy mind or hard to focus) – Video *
- Bi-Polar Disorder – Video *
- Childhood Rebellion – Video *
- Teen Rebellion
- General Rebellion
- Depression – Video *
- Eating Disorders – Video *
- Fears/Phobias – Video *
- Talking in public
- Going outside
- What if
- Fear of love
- Jealousy, Insecurity, Trust issues – Video *
- Repeated Infidelity (causes & resolution)
- OCD – Video *
- Repeated counting
- Repeated checking
- Repeated unwelcomed thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Marriage and family issues – Video *
- Problems with adopted children
- Adult children living at home
- Causes of childhood rebellion
- Causes of teen rebellion
- Blended families
- Dealing with In-laws
- Why I feel like I married my mother or father
- Why I have become like my mother or father
- Why I treat my children the same way I was treated
- Sexual dysfunctions – Video *
- Resolving rape issues
- Feeling dirty & shame
- Lack of desire
- Unable to have an orgasm
- Erectile problems
- SRA (Being ritually abused as a child)
- Sleep disorders
- Multiple Personality Disorder